Blog Archive

May 24, 2008

New Tricks According to Brian

I am learning how to smile back at my parents, but I have to be in a really good mood and they have to do all kinds of crazy things like dancing around, opening their eyes real wide and saying "Hi Brian" in a really high voice and with a really big smile. Even then, I won't let them take a picture of my biggest grin. I guess I'm just a little shy.



I know how to get exactly what I want by sticking my little bottom lip out and making the saddest face in the world. I am also getting really good at holding my head up all by myself and I've come to love being held by Daddy.




I love to blow bubbles, even in my sleep.

Over time, I’ve come to realize that being mostly naked is actually kind of fun, rather than the terrifying experience I thought it was the first few weeks of life.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't believe how BIG Brian is getting! Time flies. I still need to come over and visit. It's amazing the crazy things we will do to get our little ones to smile! :)

Vivian said...

so cute! keep trying for the big smile, it'll come! we love you guys.

Melissa said...

I tried to capture his big smiles with my camera, but never "caught the moment" either. I can testify to the fact that he has the cutest smile ever.

Brooke said...

He is SOOOO adorable...and getting SO big! Wow! I could never capture Britton's best grins either at that stage of life. And you--you look amazing! I can't believe you had a baby!

sandy said...

He is so cute! Look at all the faces he's making and he's starting to play grandma too!!) hahah..

Love you 3,

A. Sandy