OH my hi there Jen. You are a doll. I LOVe blogs for the very reason of being able to say hi to long lost friends like you. Your little Brian is to die for! Thanks for the add. I am going to add you too.
I love have babies get cheeks so fast-if only chubby cheeks and legs were as cute on adults! I'm going to be in Utah for a few weeks in between Trevor's homecoming and Joels wedding so if you are bored or happen to come up to Kamas we should definitely get together!
9 comments:
is he still smart if he's a punk? because I like the punk... but if you look at my husband's hair, you'd see why. :)
Either way, I really want to squeeze those cheeks. I can't believe how much bigger he is looking than when I saw him last Sunday!
OH my hi there Jen. You are a doll. I LOVe blogs for the very reason of being able to say hi to long lost friends like you. Your little Brian is to die for! Thanks for the add. I am going to add you too.
punk.
Wait. Can punks really be that cute?
nerd.
Oh, I just love that hair hair hair! And Alli's right - I just want to squeeze those chubbo-cheeks.
I love have babies get cheeks so fast-if only chubby cheeks and legs were as cute on adults!
I'm going to be in Utah for a few weeks in between Trevor's homecoming and Joels wedding so if you are bored or happen to come up to Kamas we should definitely get together!
I love those cheeks! Do you just kiss them all the time? Lilly gets about a million kisses a day on those chubby cheeks of hers!! :)
I think he is too cute to be a nerd and too smart to be a punk. :-)
I love playing with Brian's hair. It is so incredibly soft.
Post a Comment