I like the comb over. . . But how can I choose? that kid is just too adorable!
What a sweetheart! I like the comb over... But he is cute any way. I need to come over and visit soon! :)
I don't think his little face could be more precious! I just want to squeeze him he is so cute! Keep the pictures coming, we love them!
I'm thinking I like the spike....but I haven't quite decided yet! I love that little guy!
I love the spike 'do, it's so cool!
I'm all about the fro, because it says, "I'm cool, but I'm casual about it"
Why bothering doing anything with that hair, he's just naturally cool!
How great is that.....to be able to change your "look" when you are only a few weeks old?! Brian is so dang cute, any style looks great.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I like the comb over. . . But how can I choose? that kid is just too adorable!
What a sweetheart! I like the comb over... But he is cute any way. I need to come over and visit soon! :)
I don't think his little face could be more precious! I just want to squeeze him he is so cute! Keep the pictures coming, we love them!
I'm thinking I like the spike....but I haven't quite decided yet! I love that little guy!
I love the spike 'do, it's so cool!
I'm all about the fro, because it says, "I'm cool, but I'm casual about it"
Why bothering doing anything with that hair, he's just naturally cool!
How great is that.....to be able to change your "look" when you are only a few weeks old?! Brian is so dang cute, any style looks great.
Post a Comment