Blog Archive

Apr 17, 2008

Growing Boy


Brian went to his 2 week appointment today and the doctor just kept laughing at how much weight he's gained. Usually at the 2 week appointment they are looking for the baby to be back at birth wieght which for Brian was 6 pounds 14 ounces. Today he weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces. I think he inherited his parents' love of eating.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I just can't get over how cute he is!!! He makes me smile when I look at him! :) That's great he has gained so much weight. Did they have to prick his heel at the doctors? I hate that. It made me cry... Keep up the good work feeding him. He sure is sweet!

Emily said...

oh. my. cute.
I just love that kids hair.

Unknown said...

They did prick his heel. I guess we're not as empathetic as you, because he was the only one crying, and only a few yelps of protest.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Jenny! He is absolutely beautiful! Congrats on him. I hope you don't mind me blogstalking you... it's so fun to catch up! love amy shuppy putnam

Melissa said...

It's true.....Brian looks bigger each time I see him. He is too cute for words!

Allison said...

You guys sure got one cute kid. I'm glad he likes to eat . . . definitely Mark's child.