
Today is our 4th Year Anniversay. The past four years have been amazing and we look forward to years and years ahead of us. This post is probably the best celebration we will have today though. Mark is extremely sick and he has to take a test tonight and we really shouldn't be taking Brian anywhere anyway. So, for this year we'll just wish each other Happy Anniversary and put off a date until later. Happy Anniversay Mark, I love you!
8 comments:
You are both wonderful! Celebrate quietly at home, knowing that you are headed, hand in hand, in the right direction.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I remember like yesterday going through your reception line and there was that cardboard life-sized picture of your dad. You looked gorgeous - and it was fun to meet your husband. Isn't it amazing how fast time goes by. Congrats on your baby. He is so handsome. Glad you are well. I'm adding your blog to my blog list - hope you don't mind!
A test? Isn't Mark done with school?
Happy Anniversary - I love you guys!
And get better Mark. . .
aww, I love you to babe.
It's just one class I'm taking on the side, final is next week.
Awww...I hope you had a great day! And Brian...what a cutie! I love watching him grow and change each week!
I can't believe you have been married for 4 years-we are so grown up! It is really sad that I have to make myself come to that realization on a daily basis! Brian is also very cute-I love his hair-Max still looks bald because he is so blonde.
ah, welcome to the wonderful world of parenting where date night is a movie and pizza after the kids go to bed :). I didn't even see my husband for our last anniversary but that's okay because our kids provide alot more entertainment than a romantic dinner.
Jenny,
Congratulations on 4 years, isn't married life wonderful! I found your blog on Laura's, I love being able to see what everyone is up to after 7 years...
Brian is adorable, my boys didn't have that much hair until... actually, he probably has more hair than my 3 year old, Wes. LOL
Kelsey Allred Dollar
Post a Comment