On July 15, 2025 Brian headed off on an HXP Trip to Cambodia for two and a half weeks! It was an incredible experience for him. The group went on some fun excursions and helped to build a school building.
Brian barely made it on the airplane from SLC to LAX. We now know to pay the extra money when purchasing a ticket to get his seat assignment at the time of purchase. He was flying Delta and I thought he would get his seat assignment when he checked in, but no they said he had to get it at the gate and the flight was overbooked and he didn't get a seat until literally the last second. It was stressful, but all was good and he was off by himself to meet his group in LA.
They visited some cool waterfalls.
They were also lucky to have a pool on location.
They would have evening devotionals and activities after working all day.
Then back to the build site during the week.
On one tourist excursion the group got to feed crocodiles.
Then they went out on a boat and Brian did some aura farming.
They went to the Stake President's house for some delicious coconut mango rice and to hear his incredible stories.
They said their goodbyes to Cambodia and were off to Singapore and Tokyo.
What an amazing experience! I'm grateful Brian got to go to Cambodia and for the leaders and kids that went as well. I was very excited to see him though and pick him up at the airport. I really missed him. It made me a bit nervous for how I will miss him when he goes on a mission. My heart aches thinking about it.

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)


.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)










No comments:
Post a Comment