Time at the Ranch in July is the best time! Floating "The Ditch" even as a teen is fun. Especially on a unicorn float!
I had a lot of work to do in July. While the kids played at the ranch I sat on the porch and planned for the upcoming year. I would be teaching Geography and Student Government and both subjects were new. It was trying to prep for what I knew would be the busiest teaching year of my life.
We did get to attend the Shakepeare Festival again too! We always have a great time.

It wasn't a great time on the way home though when we had to wait for hours of the hot freeway for firefighters to put out a fire. Brain caught a good picture though!
Visiting Cedar Breaks and hiking was one of my favorite activities.Then it was time to renovate!
The boys did most of it themselves.
We had to do their bathroom too.
Mark's Boba smoothies are a must in July!
The boys also played a lot of pickleball when they could. They entered a church competition and did pretty well!
Mark helped at Girls' Camp.
And continued making delicious sourdough bread and giving lots to his favorite little dude.
Work continued on their bedrooms and bathroom.
Brian decided to run the temple to temple 5K in Provo with some cross country friends so I took him down there.
I went to the school for 3 days to help the SBOs paint their parking spots for the upcoming year.
As much as I wanted July to last a long time to put off the beginning of school in August, I couldn't stop it. July was over and the inevitable August came whether I was ready or not.

















































No comments:
Post a Comment