We started August with our little guy's one year celebration. Sunny and Luke know how to celebrate! It was very fun to celebrate that kiddo!
Mark got a little fishing in.
My work at school began! Not only was I teaching Geography to over 200 ninth graders, but I was now officially drowning in Student Government advising duties and craziness! So much had to get done and so much happened!
Mark and contractor Chad continued working on the boy's bathroom.
We enjoyed some time at our friend's house. The guys played crossnet and pickleball and I floated in the pool.
One morning before school greeted me like this. I am grateful for beauty like this.
More delicious food! I think this was at KPOT.
Being altogether on a Sunday morning was a rare thing, so we snapped a family picture. Mark's meetings must have been cancelled.













.png)








No comments:
Post a Comment