January came in beautifully in Mexico, and then we hit hard running into the new year at home. Timmy will be turning twelve in 2022, so he moved on from Primary to Young Men's and was ordained a Deacon. Brian turns 14 in 2022 so he was ordained a Teacher by Mark. We did it at home in the living room so that Mark's dad could be there. Three generations of handsome Hsiao men right there!
We realized that many new restaurants opened up in Chinatown.
I decided to sell River in January. He was eating so much hay and we were not using him as we should. I found a great horse trainer to take him for his kids.
I missed the warm weather of Mexico, so got what I could from the warm front window. Pip wasn't too happy to have her spot taken.
Apparently we made a lot of pizza.
After selling the horse, I felt I was missing an animal, so I bought another pig. I named her Penny.
The same day I got a new pig, my other pig Rosie had piglets.
Now that Timmy is in Young Men's we were able to take both the boys to the temple to do baptisms for the dead.
We also made it up to the Ranch for a quick trip to get some things.
The boys had an orchestra concert. They did great.
And they both made it on the volleyball team at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment