Blog Archive

Jul 14, 2019

May 2019

Life is moving fast!  It's already mid July and I haven't even posted May!  May was busy with a lot of end of school activities.  I enjoyed the time with our adorable lambs.







We turned our rental across the street from an Airbnb to a long term rental, which required to relocation of a house full of furniture and bedding.  So we sold the boys beds to make room for the double beds from the other house.

Brian and I ran a 5k organized by a friend.  Brian won with a time of 20 minutes. I took twice as long to finish.  I think he may want to do cross country when he gets older.


He won a yoga mat and decided to use it for a Lego mat.

The work to switching out the rental house began and we had piles and piles of things for months.


Brian was working hard after school at robotics.  He has a natural knack for it.


Soccer finished up.  It was a fast but fun season.

Timmy did a cute mother's day program for me.

Spring cello recitals!


Wonderful Mother's Day morning and gifts from the boys.  I am so blessed to be their mom!




I loved on my other babies too.

Even when they acted more like little piggies than sheep.

Brian's robotics competition at Lagoon finally arrived!





Brian and his partner did amazing!  They got third for the school.


Then it was time for rides!

I let Timmy miss school to come along.
 
I got a little overwhelmed by animals and all 40 chickens so I sold half of them.

And one guy hauled them away!

We took the sheep to Wheeler Farm to be sheared.  This is Norbert waiting for his turn.





It all went well despite the fact that I forgot that the sheep should not have been left out in the rain the day before!




Brian's teacher asked me to chaperone a field trip.  Little did I know when I agreed that I would have to dress up and teach old fashioned school as part of it.


Then the last day of school arrived!

Brian got a bunch of awards.


Life was so busy I decided to sell my whole flock of sheep.




 Mark had a airsoft war with the boys.

Then it was Timmy's birthday weekend!  His favorite of the whole weekend were the chicken hearts at Braza Grill.


Crepes on his actual birthday on Sunday.  He is 9 years old!

Dinner at Nai Nai's house.


Mango sorbet to share with cousins instead of cake.  He is not a cake guy.

Grandma gave him a drone that he loves.

 We got another cello Mark had to fix.

On Memorial Day Timmy wanted to play laser tag so that is what we did.  He loved it!


The kids were then out of school and so Grandma took us to the zoo.  It was the perfect day.  A little rainy but we were practically the only people there!






 

No comments: