June was very busy but wonderful. Timmy was baptized on June 10th! I had a lot of Airbnb turnovers, we had horse camps, and we had a lot of Hsiao family in town. At the beginning of June, Timmy finished his LEGO set.
We cleaned out the sandbox.
Mark set up the outdoor movie area.
Relaxing at Nai Nai and Ye Ye's house.
Getting meal worms from Ye Ye for the turtle.
Testing the movie set up with the boys.
Brian got his braces off!
The Days of 47 stake float arrived in our backyard and the temple put on it!
The boys did horse camp at Wheeler Farm. They loved it!
Timmy's baptism went beautifully thanks to Mark and help from so much family! I am so grateful for Timmy and that he decided to be baptized. So blessed Mark can baptize and confirm him.
I love this guy so much!
I did a four day horse camp with five girls. It was a success. They loved it but a lot of work!
Saturdays have been spent watching and helping the float come together.

We got a load of hay from Farmington.
Father's Day crab!
Emily came into town and we went out to dinner as sisters.
Mark's grandmother was in town for much of June. I am so glad we got to spend that time with her.
Camping trip to Payson Lakes.
Getting ready for the cousin boat race at the ranch.
June went so fast yet seemed so long with so much going on! It was a great month full of family and learning experiences. On to July as the summer melts away!





















































































No comments:
Post a Comment