Blog Archive

Nov 13, 2015

Jenny Turns 33!

October is always a beautiful wonderful month!  I love the changing of the seasons and the leaves, I love everything pumpkin and fall foods, and I love a reason to celebrate.  My birthday is in October and this year it came with Fall break from school and the most beautiful October weather imaginable.
These cute dudes had early out day at school on my birthday, so we went over to Wheeler Farm for some pumpkin days fun!  It was gorgeous and fun.






Then is was so warm they wanted to play in the river, which they did for hours while I watched and smiled and enjoyed being outside in the warmth.



Later Mark came home from work and took us to Sweet Ginger for an amazing birthday dinner.  It was perfect!  After dinner we went to pick up Mark's birthday present to me!  It was the biggest birthday present yet.  He got me a huge deep freezer to put int he garage!  I don't have pictures of it, but it has been so wonderful to have all that freezer space!  Thank you Mark!  My birthday could not have been better!

No comments: