On Halloween day we started off with a piano recital! The boys did awesome! Timmy wanted to be a pirate for his recital.
Right after the recital, while Mark worked on getting water to the field, I took the boys to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat.
After Trunk-or-Treat we went Trick-or-Treating along our street and then we were all partied out and tired from a long day of work and play and way too much candy. The boys were happy to go to bed and get a good night's rest while the one pumpkin Timmy and I carved glowed out on the porch. Overall Halloween was fun, but I was reminded that it's just not my favorite holiday. I was quite relieved when it was all over and I can focus on being thankful through November while I listen to Christmas music.












1 comment:
What a fun Halloween. Both boys are sounding great on the piano. I love that they got to wear their costumes to the recital. What fun!
Post a Comment