Blog Archive

Aug 4, 2015

July at the Ranch

This July was so fun at the ranch!  I got to take the boys up there several times and sleep over one night.  The best part was having the Texas cousins in town!  Brian and Timmy love being with cousins at the ranch.

The fun started with a giant boat race.  Brigham was so nice to give Brian and Timmy each a boat so they could race too.





I got to go for a few small horse rides this July.  It was pure Heaven!


The kids floated down the ditch.

One day we went with Emily up the the rec center where Brian finally got brave enough to jump off the high dive.  He loved it.

Then we had dinner at the Drug Store.  My favorite!

Evenings at the ranch are the best!




This year the older cousins constructed a really cool fort above the ditch.  Brian and Timmy thought it was so neat and Brian spent hours trying to make his own fort.





One day I loaded the goats and took them to the ranch.

They didn't love the ride there, but they loved running around and eating at the ranch.

This is Brian out riding horses in the field with Grandma.


I love seeing my mom riding one of her horses.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

You have the coolest pictures! Great catching up on your blog. Can't believe Mandy had her baby on the Fourth! What a summer. Your adventures definitely looks picturesque!!