Blog Archive

Jan 11, 2015

Christmas Break

Christmas break was so fun and extremely relaxing.  Mark's new work gives them the whole week off between Christmas and New Year.  Mark was really busy at work before Christmas and we didn't get to see him much then, so having him home for so much time after Christmas was a real treat for us.  Sadly the weather got really cold for his week at home when he had planned on doing a lot of outdoor work at the house.  He wasn't able to get the work done here that he wanted to, but we sometimes let the cold weather be our excuse to relax and enjoy our time indoors.  My attitude was so relaxed, that I forgot to take many pictures.  Here's some of what we did in our time off of school and work.

*We rode TRAX downtown and enjoyed time at the Grand America and Temple Square
*We went sledding and played in the snow
*Mark and the boys took apart and put together more Lego sets
*We visited Grandma Joyce
*We went swimming and had a snack with my parents at their condo
*I took the boys to the aquarium
*Mark and I went on two different dates together and we saw two different movies in the theater. I haven't been to a movie in years.
*I let the boys stay in their pajamas all day for a couple of the days
*We snuggled up and read lots of books and watched some movies
*We thoroughly enjoyed all this time as a family










What a great way to end a great year!

No comments: