I cannot remember everything that happened in March, but I want to record the things I do remember before I forget those too.
The first day of March brought my nephew Jordan's baptism. We love seeing nieces and nephews baptized! Not to mention the delicious food and fun that happen afterward. Brian is starting to think about his own baptism in 2 more years. His cousins have been such great examples. Good work Jordan!
We also put new sand in the sandbox, which the kids still enjoy when they aren't digging holes in their "construction site". Because Brian was wearing a brown shirt, he really thought he was so camouflaged that no one could see him when he got in the hole. I didn't have the heart to tell him he was still very visible.
The first day of March brought my nephew Jordan's baptism. We love seeing nieces and nephews baptized! Not to mention the delicious food and fun that happen afterward. Brian is starting to think about his own baptism in 2 more years. His cousins have been such great examples. Good work Jordan!
A few days later we got together with the Hsiao family to celebrate a niece's 4th birthday! We have missed the Hsiao parents so much since then. They've been on a six week trip to China and Taiwan.
During March we spent time in the backyard! While the boys played, we raked and cleaned and filled a huge trailer full of pine needles, branches and leaves to haul away to the dump. The boys love the zipline as much as ever!
I took the boys to Brian's school fundraiser where we bought his piece of art that was for sale. His favorite part of school is Meet The Masters, where they learn about an artist and produce their own piece of work after the artist's style.
We had a great trip to the Hogle Zoo. We hope to get back really soon with our new zoo passes!
This was a month of birthday parties for us. My niece Ellie turned 1 and Mandy and Big Brian threw a celebration for her! My kids loved the party and playing outside with their cousins.
They had so much fun they were totally worn out by the time we got home. Brian couldn't even get his party hat off his face before he fell asleep in the car.
Towards the end of March, Mark participated in a multi-business ping pong tournament. And you guessed it, he won! It was actually a really big deal. It went for two days and there were lots of companies and people that participated. He represented his company well and brought home the title. I love this guy! He is so good at so many things! Check out that championship belt!
March ended with the beginning of Spring Break, a BBQ with some neighbors, Brian's birthday and the purchase of this beauty!
Mark sold the motorhome for a profit and drove to Montana to bring home this Scamp fiberglass trailer. It is light enough to be towed by almost anything and sleeps all four of us! I love love love it! More on our Scamp adventures to come.



















1 comment:
So Mark really did win! He is crazy good at ping pong. I love the picture with the party hat still on Brian's face, it cracked me up.
Post a Comment