Blog Archive

Feb 23, 2014

Mark Gets LASIKS

Finally Mark decided it was time to get LASIKS eye surgery.  He said goodbye to his glasses and hello to perfect vision!  Everything went really well.  I think the hardest thing for him was not being able to wear contacts for a few weeks before surgery, which made sports like basketball and swimming difficult, and then not being able to participate in those sports for a few weeks after the surgery to let his eyes heal.  He can't wait to get back in the pool!  I might miss seeing him in his glasses just a tiny bit, but I'm so glad that he doesn't have to deal with glasses and contacts anymore after having them for almost his entire life!


1 comment:

Mandy and Brian said...

I bet he's going to really enjoy not worrying about glasses and contacts. Brian is so jealous! I wish his eyes weren't so terrible that LASIK won't even work!