. . .we have had about two weeks of nice weather without snow and freezing temperatures. It was a much needed respite from the cold and it cured our cabin fever, for awhile at least. We took advantage of the weather and did all that we could outdoors the last few weeks!
We played, and played, and played in the yard.
We caught a snake who was also enjoying the sun.
We went to the park and the zoo.
And my favorite was our bike ride to Wheeler Farm.
While I was doing my granny jog around Wheeler Farm on Saturday morning, I noticed there was a back entrance to the park. I was so excited, because finding a back entrance means there is a really good bike route to the farm from our house. It is PERFECT for me to bike the kids there and then let them play on the huge awesome playground and they can play on the tractors and see the animals, then we bike home. It makes for a perfect afternoon outing.














2 comments:
Aw, what fun! I love Timmy's cheese grin in those pictures. And Jenny, you're rockin' it on that bike.
Glad you had a chance to enjoy some nice weather. Miss you guys - those boys sure look like they're growing up!
Your boys look like best friends! So cute, I love it!
Post a Comment