Blog Archive

Jul 25, 2012

Family Pictures

My sister Mandy took some pictures of our family at the Ranch. I love them. Thanks so much Mandy!  I look at these pictures and my heart swells, because these boys are my life and my love.  

"With the Lord, families are essential. He created the earth that we could gain physical bodies and form families. He established His Church to exalt families. He provides temples so that families can be together forever."                                               -Russell M. Nelson













5 comments:

Katie and Brandon said...

Gorgeous pictures! You all look great!

Allison said...

Mandy did a great job on those pictures! Of course, it doesn't hurt that you guys all look so dang cute, no matter what. I love all of them. I could eat Timmy and Brian up, they are so adorable.

Emily said...

Aw, Mandy did a great job! I'll have to beg her to take some of us while we're there. Those are gorgeous! I love the bright colors.

Sandy said...

What wonderful family pictures you all took!

Vivian said...

Those pictures are great! Your family is so cute. :)