Once they walk, they are ready to leave home. You notice when you say, "Come to Mom", he heads for the open door to leave?
too cute. Forget walking - looks like he's going straight for running!Brian is hilarious in the video. What great boys!
Jenny, I was thinking about you recently and looked at your facebook page to see what you've been up to and I saw the link to your blog. It looks like you guys are doing really well. How fun to see your beautiful boys!
This is so adorable.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Once they walk, they are ready to leave home. You notice when you say, "Come to Mom", he heads for the open door to leave?
too cute. Forget walking - looks like he's going straight for running!
Brian is hilarious in the video. What great boys!
Jenny, I was thinking about you recently and looked at your facebook page to see what you've been up to and I saw the link to your blog. It looks like you guys are doing really well. How fun to see your beautiful boys!
This is so adorable.
Post a Comment