Now really, isn't he one of the cutest things ever?
Afterward, Mark went to work and we had a nice day playing at home. Mark knew he had to work late into the evening so we went in the late afternoon to visit him. On the way, we stopped at the dollar store where Brian picked out a few little toys for Timmy and we got some balloons. As expected, the balloons were the hit of the day for Timothy. So was seeing his favorite person in the world, Daddy. We took Mark away from work for a bit to get some dinner at the delicious My Thai restaurant. Following dinner we said goodbye to Daddy and went home to bed. It was a very nice day. I hope you had a good Birthday Timbo!
A few days later it was Mark's brother Tony's birthday, so we celebrated with the Hsiao family and sang to Timmy and Tony. Thanks Hsiaos for a lovely evening and fabulous food.
Days later and he still will not let go of those balloons.
Timmy at One Year
~Weight: 20 lbs. 2 oz.
~Height: 30 in.
~Still crawling, but walks pushing a baby walker or holding on to something else.
~I think he says "Mama" but that's the only word.
~Has 7 teeth. 4 on top, 3 on bottom and one on the way.
~Loves his brother Brian and doesn't quite know what to do when he's not around.
~Loves to clap his hands.
~Dances to music mostly by waving his arms wildly in the air.
~ Scrunches his nose and breaths in and out really loudly when he wants someone to laugh at him.
~Is now on bottles of formula and refuses to drink more than a sip of cows milk.
~Has become a picky eater. He drops any food (most food) off of his tray onto the floor if it is not exactly what he wants. What he wants usually includes some sort of berry or something totally unhealthy like Cheetos. When I try to feed him from a spoon or fork he gives it a good whack with his hand as it comes towards his mouth and sends the food flying.
~Loves to wrestle and role around with Brian and Daddy.
~Likes to play with balls and toy cars and actually uses both the way they were meant to be used. He throws the balls and drives the cars around the floor.
~He has finally discovered how not to eat the sand in the sand box and playing in the sand has become a new love of his.
~Happy to go anywhere in the backpack and usually the stroller too.
~Goes to bed usually about 6:15 p.m. and wakes up at different times depending on the week and day. For the past week he was waking up at about 7:15 a.m. until this morning when he decided he wanted to wake the whole house up at 5:55 a.m.
Even when he wakes me up ridiculously early, I can't help but love love love this kid and then love him again even more. We love you Timmy and Happy First Birthday!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Timmy! What a cutie!
Cute pictures! I love all of Timmy's stats. He is darling.
I wish we could have been there for his birthday. He looks so cute in all of those pictures! Happy birthday to that little munchkin.
Wow! He's one already? Last time I saw you, Timmy was tiny! Guess that means we need to get together again! :)
That little Timmy is so adorable! He has the cutest smile ever! I miss the boys so much, and love seeing pictures of them. It's fun to see that old green turtle is still being enjoyed. It's also fun to see the boys playing together like best friends. Happy First Birthday Timmy!
I can't believe he's one! Wasn't just last month I was there for his baby blessing??? I swear! Life happens too fast.
Happy birthday big boy!!!
Post a Comment