Yesterday morning was such a blissful morning I wanted to record it. It wasn't my birthday or a holiday or a special occasion. It was just a beautiful weekday morning full of happiness together as a family and I was just as happy as if it were a grand special holiday. Our beautiful morning began at 1:15 am when Mark arrived home from a business trip to Mexico. Mark has been traveling so much lately that we really haven't seen him much. I said hello to him and then we got some much needed rest.
The really fun part began at about 8:15 am when the boys woke up. In order to let Mark get a little extra sleep I took them to the living room to look out the window at what had silently fallen all over the yard. . .the first snow of the season. Brian was so excited about the snow he couldn't contain himself and then he was even more ecstatic when he realized his daddy had come home while he was sleeping. Mark was able to be home for the morning so we spent it building a warm cozy fire in the fireplace, eating oatmeal, building a snowman, and just enjoying each others company. It was one beautiful morning. Here are just a few pictures.
2 comments:
how fun! the first snow is always the best. glad you were able to enjoy it together!!
Aw, I love mornings like that.
snow would be nice too. . .
Post a Comment