Blog Archive
Aug 29, 2010
Timmy: Three Months
I wish I would have been more detailed as I wrote about what Brian was doing when he was a such a small baby and changing so quickly. I am going to try a little harder with Timmy.
At three months Timmy is falling asleep around 7:30 pm and sleeps until some hour in the night. I would say he usually wakes up around 2:00 am or 3:00 am. I know, he's gotten worse since two months. Then he goes back to sleep until about 7:45 am. He likes to take a short nap in the morning at about 9:00 am. Then he likes to be awake and take another little nap before he eats at around 11:30 or 12:00. Then he eats and is awake for a little bit. Then he likes to take a good 3 hour nap in the middle of the day. This is very nice for me because Brian also naps in the middle of the day. Usually we are all asleep for a bit somewhere between 12:30 and 2:00 pm. Timmy takes a small third nap in the late afternoon. He LOVES to take this nap in his swing. Yes I should be putting him down in his bed, but he's so happy to drift off in the swing and I'm usually trying to get dinner on, so I end up giving in and letting him sleep there.
Timmy is a really good eater. He is fast and efficient when he eats making nursing easy for me. He usually only eats five times in 24 hours with adding one or two feedings once in a while. He has grown out of his crazy spit up phase, but still has a lot of really foul smelling gas, especially when he nurses.
He likes to smile and LOVES when I come to get him after a nap. He is still struggling with his head control and hates hates hates to be on his tummy because his face still smashes into the ground unless he is on a pillow to prop him up. I think his Torticollis is getting better. I continue to try to exercise his neck and I am always repositioning him when he sleeps so he is not always on his left side. He has a flat head on his left side but I don't think it has gotten any worse for a few weeks. I am hoping we can correct it without getting him a helmet. He goes into the doctor on Wed. to check on his Torticollis and head.
I love this little guy's personality. I call him my angel baby. He is just downright sweet and pleasant to be around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There are two ladies in my ward who recently had babies with Torticollis. I didn't know it was such a common thing. Hope it gets better for you. Timmy is so cute! I love his happy faces! :)
three months already?? so cute!
Post a Comment