Blog Archive
Aug 24, 2010
Brothers
Brian has actually surprised me with how caring he is towards Timmy. Numerous times a day Brian will get really close to Timmy's face and say in his cute little voice "Hi Timmy!" At least once a day when Timmy is sleeping Brian will stop whatever he is doing and ask "Where's Timmy Mommy?" and will only resume his play when I've answered that Timmy is sleeping in his bed. He genuinely cares when Timothy is upset and he also likes to point out when Timmy is happy. When Timmy is awake and content Brian will randomly say "Timmy's happy."
Likewise, Timmy enjoys watching Brian, but I don't know who wouldn't enjoy watching Brian. He's a walking entertainment center. It's so fun for me to have two kids and to watch them become friends (I hope).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What cute pictures and I love how chubby Timmy is getting.
Aw, so cute. Timmy is HUGE!!!
Those pictures say it all. I love it.
Post a Comment