Our sweet, smiley, beautiful, chubby, and delightful Timothy is now two months old.
Here are few things about him at two months of age:
~He weighs in at 12 pounds (Just for my blog record he weighed 8.3 lbs at 2 weeks)
~He is 23.7 inches long and his head circumference is 15.7 inches.
~He is very quick to smile and I would describe him as a happy baby
~He still has a tear duct that is "too small" according to the doctors, which leads to a constantly clogged duct and an incredibly goopy right eye. The doctor says it could last until six months.
~He also has Torticollis. The doctor says because of the way he was positioned in the uterus he has a tight muscle in his neck making him always want to look and sleep on his left side. I have to help him with some neck stretching exercises (which he hates) to loosen it up.
~Timmy has learned to be a very good sleeper. Just a few days before he turned two months old he decided to start sleeping for a long period at night. He wants to go to sleep by about 8:30 pm and he doesn't want to wake up to eat until the early morning hours. For a few days now he has been sleeping until 4:00 am. Hooray! Then I will feed him and he goes right back to sleep without a peep. Thank you Timmy. Please keep this pattern up!
~Also to my surprise, he has grown to enjoy going places in his car seat carrier! In fact, sometimes it seems that he is happier going somewhere in his carrier than he is at home. I have always wanted a baby who enjoyed his carrier. This makes taking Brian places and running certain errands so much easier!
~Timothy really is a joy at this age and I think he is oh so cute. We love you little Tim Tim!
2 comments:
Oh he's getting SO BIG! I can't believe it. And SO CUTE! I love that little smiley face. . .
sorry about the torticollis - been there, done that!
Hooray for sleeping at night, though!
Yay! for the sleeping through the night! He's a cutie, with the chubby cheeks and the big smile.
Post a Comment