Blog Archive

Jul 21, 2010

Cousins, Cousins, Cousins

We get to see our family more during the summer than any other time of the year.  Summer is the time when my sister Emily comes with her kids from Texas to visit and we have numerous family get togethers. 

This year we have been able to spend even more time with family because of the following: 1) Allison and her family stayed with us while they were in between houses,  2) Emily and her four kids stayed with us for almost two weeks while visiting from Texas, 3) Timmy was blessed, 4) Brian's cousin Vivien was baptized, 5) we had a Cannon family reunion on July 5th, 6) Brian's cousin Xander had a Birthday party, and 7) my cousin Rich was married.

Brian has absolutely LOVED having cousins so readily available to play with.  Thanks to Emily I have an overload of fabulous pictures.  I am horrible and taking pictures and she is amazing at always having her camera and capturing all those fun moments.  I forgot to get the pictures from her from the last few days of her stay, so you'll probably see more cousins pictures when I do finally get those photos.  Thanks Emily!

Jordan and Brian
Isaac, Xander, Brian, Jordan
Spike and Brian (Spike has definitely been promoted to "cousins" category)
All the Evans cousins: Brigham, Evan, Clara, Caitlin, Vivien, Eliza, Clayton, Jordan, Brian, Timothy, Isaac, Mathew

Evan, Clara, Vivien, Eliza, Clayton, Jordan, Brian, Timmy
Brigham and Brian

More fun with the wagon!
Cousins on the playground.
Brigham and Brian
Isaac, Brian, Clayton
Clayton and Isaac
The starting line before racing Lego spaceships around the yard. (Brian is significantly better at building with Legos after playing with these boys!)
Mark's slip n slide
Jenny and Eliza
Slip n slide fun
Mark took us fishing at Payson Lakes.  It was soooo fun!
Chillin in the boat
Brigham and Brian again
Brian helping Daddy with the fish
Such handsome fishermen!
The boys caught eight fish.
Brian was in heaven



Eliza and Brian
Brian wasn't the only one who got to play with cousins.  With the Cannon family reunion and my cousin Rich's wedding I got to catch up with my own cousins that I haven't seen for a long time.  Mark watched all of Emily's kids and Brian and Timmy while we went to the wedding reception.  It was so nice to talk to family without worrying about my kids.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Aw, good times. I miss Bri-Bri. And all of you.

I love the picture of Brian with Spike. Classic!

Vivian said...

What fun pictures. We miss so much living close to you! I was just thinking how I want to get together. I need to come visit you guys.