Blog Archive

May 27, 2010

Introducing Timothy Hsiao

6 lbs 7 oz
19 inches

Stay tuned for much more to come. . .

10 comments:

Audrey said...

Congratulations, you guys!! He's beautiful!

Breanna said...

YAY!! Hope you're feeling well Jenny and everything went ok. Congrats!

jess said...

So cute! I hope he's a little angel for you! :)

Meredith said...

Congratulations Jenny! He is adorable! Hope all is well. Let me know when you'll be in Oakley next. I'd love to come by and say hi!

Natasha said...

Congratulations! He is so cute, I love all of that hair!

Tiffany said...

What a handsome little guy! Congrats!! Can't wait to hear how he made his debut. Hope you're feeling well...

Margaret said...

Ah! Such a cutie! I love the second picture. He is going to be a heart breaker, just like Brian! :)

Katie and Brandon said...

he looks perfect. congratulations jenny and mark!

Emily said...

Really - he is JUST adorable. Aw. . .
I love his gorgeous eyes and all that hair! I'm a proud aunt!

Congratulations and best of luck with the recovery and adjustment. I wish I were there to help out.

Love you guys. . .

Lisa said...

What a beautiful baby!! You are looking wonderful too. I am so happy for you!