Blog Archive

Apr 28, 2010

Six Years of Marriage


On April 24, 2004 Mark and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple.  I just can't believe it was six years ago.  It seems like the time has flown by and when I think about how much we have done and accomplished together I wonder how we fit it all in to six short years.  I was looking through old pictures from our years of marriage and it brought some big smiles to my face.  While trying to find some recent pictures of us for this post I realized that since Brian was born Mark and I are seriously lacking pictures with just the two of us.  The one with me in the red shirt was from almost one year ago.  I couldn't find one decent picture of Mark and me that was more recent than that.  I have a new goal to take more pictures, and not of just Brian.  Mark, I want you (and anyone else who wants to watch it again) to go here and watch the video I posted for our last anniversary.  I think it will make you smile.  I love you and Happy Anniversary!  We have many more adventures awaiting us.

1 comment:

Vivian said...

WAHOO!! 6 years! Whenever the SL Marathon happens, I think of your wedding and the labyrinth it was to get to the temple. Good times.