Blog Archive

Jun 12, 2009

Mostly Rainy Days

We've had to find fun things to do indoors the last few days.

Brian is happiest when he can play with Daddy in the evening.

He's still pretty happy though during the day. I love this kid.


He's also become very interested in the piano as well as listening and dancing to music.




The boys (Mark, Jake, Brian, and Xander) having some fun in the yard.






3 comments:

Margaret said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys are finding fun activities despite the crazy weather. I especially love how ecstatic Brian looks in all the pictures he smiles for. That kid is cute!

Teisa Linscott said...

He is such a cute little guy! We need to set up a play date soon now that is nicer weather and the fact that we only live 5 doors down!!!

JJ, PP, and jj's world said...

Ha ha, human motorized bycicle.:-)