Blog Archive

Feb 12, 2009

Brian Games

There is no music on this long video because I didn't want to take the time to add it, but if you want to spend the time watching it you'll really get to know our Bri Bri.

8 comments:

Audrey said...

What a cute video! He is an adorable little boy!

Vivian said...

I loved this! I have video of Xander clearing out our rag drawer too (don't remember what age, though). Xander liked the hide and seek part the best and asked, "Where's Bye-Bye?" when he was hiding!

Melissa said...

Brian is such an active, happy, and smart little guy. This video is so adorable!

Emily said...

Yep. You're busy.

I love that video you and Mark are such cute parents. . . with the most adorable kid EVER!

Allison said...

Oh, that kid is SO DARN CUTE! I especially love his dance moves(and Mark's too).

Unknown said...

Hey I think I got those moves from Dave, all I can say is Jordan and Brian are going to be lady killers!

Allison said...

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing Mark!

Margaret said...

He is too cute! I'm so glad to see videoslike this because it reaffirms that Brian really does exist! (Just kidding.)