Blog Archive

Oct 18, 2008

On the Move, cast your vote...

Here is a short video documenting Bri guy's crawling development, how much longer do you think it will take? Mark thinks he'll be crawling in less than a week, I'm thinking it will take longer.

6 comments:

Mandy and Brian said...

Ok, I think I might be with Mark on this one. I can't believe he is already crawling! I need to come and see him.

breanna said...

I'm going to say 10 days. Maybe 14.

Allison said...

Umm, I would consider him crawling already. That last clip was definitely forward movement. What a cute little guy!

Emily said...

He's crawling. Bri Guy wins.

What a cute widdo chubbo. . .

Margaret said...

I love the weird bizarre squealing noise he makes! And I love that he can crawl to an mp3 player/flash drive instead of a generic toy. This might be a sign...: )

Unknown said...

He's a crawlin', though he had some forward movement, it was more of a forward flop. He has now figured out to move one knee and the opposite hand at the same time. And though he does move around a little, he won't go far for something unless it's an mp3 player or a working cell phone that lights up.