I can't believe how big he is getting, it just gets more and more fun the older they get. I wish we were closer so Max and I could go on adventures with you-Max would have LOVED the State Fair....they had a fair here but for some reason I didn't think they would really have animals, maybe they did but now I will never know!
5 comments:
Aw. . .too cute. His facial expressions are just THE BEST!!! Give him ten thousand kisses for me, Okay??
Oh and way to go Bri Guy!
Miss you guys -
I miss my sweet Brian! And I miss you guys too ;). I want to come visit in SLC sometime soon.
I can't believe how big he is getting, it just gets more and more fun the older they get. I wish we were closer so Max and I could go on adventures with you-Max would have LOVED the State Fair....they had a fair here but for some reason I didn't think they would really have animals, maybe they did but now I will never know!
Is that cute enough!!!!
Oh he's so munchy! I just wanna squeeze those cute cheeks!
Post a Comment