Jenny- Your little guy is so cute. We have a blog now, I just started it. It has been awhile, but it looks like things are going great for you and your family!
So cute! I love autumn time! Thanks for your comments on my posts. Yes, Adelyn was very stubborn and we didn't know what else to do! So really I don't have any good advice for you after our little trial. Although if Brian is a little more mild mannered he might give in more easily. It's tough not know what to do! But they are such sweeties that it really is all ok in the big picture!
Jenny, it has been too long since I've seen your blog! I can't believe how much Brian has grown. I love those pictures! You look so good as well. I hope you're enjoying being a mom. I'm sure it has its ups and downs like everything else. I'm back into my teacher-mode and have been horrible at keeping in touch. I've got some really fun students this year... it's been entertaining. Talk to ya soon!
8 comments:
Jenny- Your little guy is so cute. We have a blog now, I just started it. It has been awhile, but it looks like things are going great for you and your family!
Tasha
haha, I didn't know leaves were on the approved first foods list!
So cute! I love autumn time! Thanks for your comments on my posts. Yes, Adelyn was very stubborn and we didn't know what else to do! So really I don't have any good advice for you after our little trial. Although if Brian is a little more mild mannered he might give in more easily. It's tough not know what to do! But they are such sweeties that it really is all ok in the big picture!
Jenny, it has been too long since I've seen your blog! I can't believe how much Brian has grown. I love those pictures! You look so good as well.
I hope you're enjoying being a mom. I'm sure it has its ups and downs like everything else. I'm back into my teacher-mode and have been horrible at keeping in touch. I've got some really fun students this year... it's been entertaining. Talk to ya soon!
I love the new hair cut. I can't believe he is sitting up already! What a big boy (has it really been 6 months?!?!).
he is getting so big! i love seeing him grow.
Soooo adorable! The new haircut makes him look older and I think his shorter hair makes him look more like Mark.
He is so incredibly cute!!!!
Post a Comment