Mark was still in Japan for the first part of March. He worked hard and ate some good food.
It was nice to see him when we got home.
Tennis was in full swing at Cottonwood with Mark as coach and Timmy playing first singles as a Freshman.
We were still getting some snow
I wish I could remember what this picture was from. I think I made the boys go to some hard Young Men's activity and then decided to capture their grumpy attitudes on camera. Someday I might miss them, even with grumpy attitudes.
Tennis continued on even in the cold.
Brian started track. It was cold for track too.
March brought SBO elections and the SBO Announcement Assembly.
Brian won SBO of Dances!
Mark and I went out with the Hinchey's for some good Indian food.
Then the boys were so sad to miss Indian food that we went to another place for good Indian food.
The boys played in the orchestra for concerto night.
Brian had his banquet for the end of the swim season.
I enjoyed some leftover Chinese eggplant from a Bell Meadows lunch. Mark, Luke, Sunny and Alice go out to lunch often while the boys and I are at school.
One Sunday I took a lovely walk to Wheeler Farm with Pip. I was ready for Sping!
More tennis for Timmy and Mark.
More Track for Brian
And tennis again.
There was a lot of work at school.
Then it was Brian's birthday! We went to try Tiburon, a fancy restaurant.
Then we came home to a mango cake.
Brian turned 17! How is he so old?
I love him forever and always.
We had a family dinner I think and the only picture I got was of Jen's incredible dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment