May was another busy month. The last month of school and so much going on. We celebrated Mark's birthday at the beginning of the month and Timmy's at the end. Braza Grill will always be a favorite!
Pizzeria Limone to test out topping for our own pizzas.
I sold the baby goats.
Brian replied to the girl who asked him to prom.
Brian is a little young as a Freshman to go to prom, but it was just a group of track friends and I was going to be there anyway for Student Government, so we we were good with it.
Timmy started playing on a youth tennis league.
I continued learning what I needed to do as the new Student Government advisor and only felt more and more overwhelmed with it all. This was the community night.
We found some time to eat with family and our favorite little guy.
Timmy was convinced by a friend to join the debate club and they ended up winning at District.
Mark started perfecting the pizza with his new pizza oven.
Timmy got some awards at the school awards night.
Brian played in the last high school orchestra concert.
I helped the SBOs with the final assembly.
Apparently Timmy enjoyed some good food.
We got the basement apartment ready to rent again after living in the during the house renovations.
And apparently Timmy enjoyed some Bingsu in Chinatown.
Mark enjoyed the updated house and having guests.
He enjoyed the new kitchen so much he started making more sourdough.
We visited Daniel's burial site to remember him a year after his passing. We miss him.
I moved into my new classroom for next year. It is the Student Government room and very large with lots of storage. There is just a lot of responsibility that comes along with the nice room.
Brian ended his only year at AMES with a 4.0 and other awards.
No comments:
Post a Comment