The fact that it's the end of July and I am just updating for 2023 shows how busy this year has been. January started with a massive amount of snow. This winter was amazing in regards to the amount of snow we got!
The boys still enjoy the mountains of snow Mark can make with his tractor.
Timmy bundled and sold some wood in January using the shed as a place to keep it dry.
Mark has only perfected his pizza making. I think this was the last time making pizza in the old kitchen.
Time with family is always so precious.
Spiderman?
I was asked by the school administration at the beginning of January if I would become the new Student Government advisor for the next school year. The current advisor was moving and for some strange reason they wanted me to do it even though I'd only been there for a few months. I said yes not really knowing exactly what is involved. Now I understand that they asked me because I am probably the only one stupid enough to say yes. I was asked to move rooms a few days later to be next to the current SBO advisor. Then at the end of the school year I will move into the SBO advisor room. This began the Student Government advisor learning process. It is currently July and I am still overwhelmed and feeling like I have no idea what I am doing. What have I gotten myself into?
Timmy and I went skiing. He was more excited about it then he looks in this picture. I sadly was unable to use the ski passes much this winter. Luckily we have a neighbor that took Timmy a few times.
Mark and contractors Chad and Paul continued with construction on our bedroom, bathroom, laundry room during January.
Timmy still takes great care of Tank the tortoise.
We had a great time celebrating Chinese New Year with the Hsiao family. I love Alice's Suan La Tang!
Mark's grandma was staying with his mom for a few months. We were blessed to have her here and we are blessed to have family live so close to us!
We all love Nai Nai's massage chair!
Brian ran a race at BYU's indoor track. It was fun for him to run at BYU, but not fun to to try to get back to running after having COVID in December. He didn't run very well at all and came in last in his heat. Sometimes coming in last is as valuable an experience as coming in first though.
It cheered him up a bit to get a few things at the BYU bookstore after.
Construction on the house continued along with what felt like some pretty permanent decisions on the design and colors. Choosing everything was stressful for me.
The Cooke's came over for a little Chinese New Year party. we love the Cookes!
Timmy got braces!
We cleaned out these closets in preparation to start demo and work in the main part of the house.
This space will look very very different in a few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment