March started with major work on the farm. We hand dug trenches for sprinklers and picked up more endless rocks.
I gave myself a little haircut and went with bangs. It's not my favorite of my hairstyles, but I will survive.
Mark took a few hours off from his crazy busy work schedule to do a little fishing.
Cute boys reading in a chair.
Nice weather on the farm.
Time with the goats.
Korean BBQ day. Timmy's favorite.
I got a juicer. I enjoy drinking my greens more than eating them.
More goat time.
We met my mom and Mandy at the zoo for Ellie's birthday. It was so nice to go. It has been a long time!
The young women and young men picked up loads and loads of food for the food drive in the rain.
I stated selling eggs again.
It snowed.
Spring break started and Brian turned 13! He had to go to the dentist and to music lessons on his birthday. But we did get him his Cafe Rio birthday lunch with an entire Tres Leches for himself. I cannot believe he is a teenager. He is the best 13 year old!
The next day we helped take Grandma Joyce to the doctor. It has been over a year since we have seen her in person.
The last day in March was a big one for me. I got my Covid-19 vaccine in the morning! Then I came home and Rosie went into labor. I got to watch her birth 4 beautiful healthy piglets!
What an experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment