March started with a little drier warmer weather, but that didn't last long. Cowboy is enjoying it while he can. He is funny. Sometimes when he is resting like this he won't get up until I put his halter on and give him a pull. He is getting up in age!
March could be called pizza month this year! Mark got a pizza oven and started teaching us all how to make homemade delicious pizzas!
The dry weather ended and snow returned with a fury.
I finally finished the primary music board.
Mabel wanted Pip to share the dog door into the field.
Mark trapped a fox that was terrorizing the chickens and would have begun eating them if we didn't get it when we did.
Goofing around on the drive home from school. I love being with these amazing boys every single day! Brian made it onto the robotics team at school. Our school has a well established and very competitive team. Brian is so happy to be a part of it!
Sometimes they get really into playing Legos.
We had a delicious and lovely dinner with the Hsiao family for the March birthdays!
We definitely could have named March, Muddy March! It was horrible!
Until Mark got our the tractor and scraped off all the extra hay making it muddy.
The vet came to float Cowboy's teeth. I always get a kick out of the size of the drill he uses! Cowboy has been gaining weight steadily since, so I know it helped him eat better.
Egg production and sales started picking up!
Much of the time I was thinking about and planning for our vacation to Florida which deserves a post of its own.






















No comments:
Post a Comment