At school, Brian wrote some things he was thankful for in Chinese. He is thankful for mom, grandma, Timmy, everything, China, and America.
Timmy brought home this half colored paper from school one day. At the bottom it says he is thankful for the new house, the cat and his family.
This year Mark's parents were scheduled to leave on their mission after Thanksgiving, so we offered to host at our new house. Good food and a good time was had by all.
The kids took advantage of the nice weather and the large play area.
They found a neighbor friend way at the back of the property to chat with.
They were so cute exploring and playing together outside. I'm not sure though how the two big kids convinced the smaller cousins to pull them around the field in the wagon.
I love Thanksgiving because I like the extra opportunity it gives me to be thankful! I am blessed beyond anything I deserve.
1 comment:
I'm just now seeing these photos and they are great. Thanks for sharing these and for hosting Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment