Blog Archive

Oct 2, 2014

September 2014 Happenings

Timmy started Pre-K

 Timmy goes to preschool Monday-Thursday mornings.  He loves school this year mostly because his teacher has tree frogs in the classroom.  Timmy is turning out to be quite the animal lover.  He still has to say hello to those frogs first thing each morning at school.  He is doing great in school and he's learning to read at home.  I'm so proud of him!  And I think he's the cutest four year old on the planet.

One of Timmy's art pieces from September.

This is one of Brian's art pieces from September.

Mark finished his really sweet motorcycle

It is a 1982 Honda 450 that looked nothing like it does now when he bought it.  I wish I had a picture of the before.  He did an amazing job with it and loved every minute of working on that bike. Here he is heading off to work.


Labor Day at the Ranch




 Silver Lake outing on a Friday afternoon



Practicing super human tricks at the Hsiao's


Speaking of the Hsiao's, I have fallen in love with this little donkey across their fence.  I could seriously take him home with me.


Goblin Valley Camping Trip


We went to Goblin Valley with our friends the Cookes.  It was one of the best camping trips yet!  The kids were so entertained playing together.











1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow! What a packed couple of months! Your life is such an adventure! I love reading your updates and seeing those cute pictures. Lucky boys to have you as their mother!!!
Poor Brian getting bonked by the trailer ramp! Scary.

The Chinese acrobats is my favorite.