- Fun in our own backyard
- Numerous bike rides - Brian now has a two wheeler with training wheels and Timmy gets the trike which I push while holding Meg's leash as we ride/walk around the neighborhood. My hands are always full so taking photos is out of the question. It is fun to watch Brian on his bike and Meg doesn't add any trouble at all. The biggest issue is Timmy who thinks it is OK to get off his trike while it's moving in order to pick up random rocks, sticks or seeds. I just have to watch him carefully and stop as soon as it looks like he's diving for a new treasure. I'm glad they both like to wear their helmets like Daddy wears his motorcycle helmet. In fact, Timmy thinks he is so much like Daddy that he calls his trike a motorcycle.
- Trips to the park
- Kite flying
- Wheeler Farm visits - The baby sheep and goats are so cute and I always forget my camera. We'll be back there soon before those babies grow up.
- A Heritage Park excursion - Both boys love the train there.
- A trip to the Hogle Zoo - We renewed our passes and are looking forward to many more trips to see the "amolls" (animals) as Timmy says.
We were especially lucky when Daddy was able to meet us at the Zoo!
Nothing makes me happier than watching my three guys having fun together!
3 comments:
I love all of your fun outings! It's pretty obvious you grew up loving the outdoors. I'd die of exposure from all of those Wheeler Farm visits. The baby sheep would eat me.
You are so good at getting out with your kids! I am far too lazy to take my kids anywhere these days. Brian and Timmy are so cute together!
those boys are growing up! I love the last picture of mark with the kids peeking out of the "amoll" hole.
Post a Comment