I love December! I love the cheery atmosphere, the Christmas decorations, the lights and the anticipation. This year I was mostly anticipating our trip to San Diego, so some of the Christmastime activities and shopping were brushed off until next Christmas. However, we still had time to enjoy the season and Brian learned what Christmas is all about. I don't have a picture of it, but he has loved and played with his Little People Nativity Set all month long and I'm putting off the day we pack it up for next year because he loves it so much.
 |
| Decorating the tree was a favorite for me and Brian. |
 |
| Reading by the tree. |
 |
| Brian's first mug of hot chocolate. You can see how much he enjoyed it. |
 |
| Mark and Brian's huge snowman. |
Because we would be flying to San Diego over Christmas, we decided not to pack the big presents and to have a little "Christmas morning" before we left. We celebrated on Saturday December 18th and it was a blast! Later that same day we had a fun Christmas party with my sisters at Alli's house. It was just like Christmas day.
 |
| Helping Timmy open his teether toy. |
 |
| Brian got new tracks for his train set and a battery Thomas train to go along. |
 |
| He's so happy he can't even take time to look at the camera. |
1 comment:
These pictures are so cute! I can't believe you had so much snow to make that big snowman. It's as tall as Mark is! Also, Timmy's blue camo outfit is adorable in that picture. I love it!
Post a Comment