Timothy at Five Months
*Mr. Smiley
*Laughs, but it sounds more like a bark.
*Rolls over, but not very often. He CAN roll both ways, but he just doesn't seem interested in it.
*Always wants something to hold in his hands to chew on. He will seriously gnaw your hand off if you let him.
*Smiles at Brian all day long.
*Takes two, sometimes three naps a day. Usually no more than an hour each.
*Wants to go to bed by 6:00-6:30 pm and wakes up in the morning just after 8:00 am when he hears Brian.
*He wakes to eat once or twice during that long nighttime sleep.
*He wakes to eat once or twice during that long nighttime sleep.
*He has been losing his hair on the sides of his head for months and so he almost has a true mohawk.
*Loves his feet and gnaws on them when he can. When he is fully dressed he has a hard time getting them all the way up to his mouth, but when that diaper comes off the first thing he does is eat his toes.
*Takes a bath with Brian every night and LOVES it.
*Makes us all smile
4 comments:
he is so so cute! you are such an awesome mom.
He looks just like Mark! What a cutie. . .
and ditto - you ARE an awesome mom.
It's true, I can't look at Timmy without having a big smile on my face! You are such a caring and wonderful mom...you deserve all those smiles! When I see that cute chubby Timmy in the bathtub, I want to stick my head in the computer and kiss that soft belly. What a cutie!
I can't believe how big Tim has gotten! And for the record, I love your haircut!
Post a Comment