CONGRATS! I didn't even know you were pregnant again. Did I miss that post somewhere???? Anyway, take it from me. Two boys can be a handful but they are SO fun. James is getting old enough now to wrestle and play with Michael and it is such a cool thing. And as an added bonus, you already have all the baby stuff you need! I'm so happy for you!
At first I was sad for Eliza that it wasn't a girl and then Nate reminded me that I had WAY WAY WAY more fun with my boy cousins. YES! Boys are awesome.
Congratulations! It's going to be so fun to see another little Bri-bri running around. Hopefully Caitie will get along with him as much as Jordie does with Brian.
I'm so excited; sad that I won't be in Salt Lake to help; hopeful that you can come to California to visit and that I can help a little there; grateful that all seems to be going well; proud that you are both such wonderful parents.
11 comments:
CONGRATS! I didn't even know you were pregnant again. Did I miss that post somewhere????
Anyway, take it from me. Two boys can be a handful but they are SO fun. James is getting old enough now to wrestle and play with Michael and it is such a cool thing.
And as an added bonus, you already have all the baby stuff you need!
I'm so happy for you!
What great news!! I'm so excited for you guys! How fun for Brian to have a little brother to hang out with! :)
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!!
Congratulations! You are going to be a great mama of 2!! :)
Congratulations! Two boys in a row is so much fun!!
Hooray for boys!
At first I was sad for Eliza that it wasn't a girl and then Nate reminded me that I had WAY WAY WAY more fun with my boy cousins. YES! Boys are awesome.
Lucky Bri-guy. . .
Congratulations! It's going to be so fun to see another little Bri-bri running around. Hopefully Caitie will get along with him as much as Jordie does with Brian.
Congrats! Your boys are lucky to have you as their mom. I hope you are feeling ok. Happy New Years! :0)
Congratulations! Hope you are felling good!
What a cutie! He looks healthy! :)
I'm so excited; sad that I won't be in Salt Lake to help; hopeful that you can come to California to visit and that I can help a little there; grateful that all seems to be going well; proud that you are both such wonderful parents.
Post a Comment